To meet the growing trend for app-driven on-demand services, W Bali – Seminyak has launched a new spa service for guests looking to get the most out of their holiday. The new Pamper Yourself menu, available on-demand through WhatsApp, allows guests to book and enjoy express treatments by the resort’s very own WET pool.
Following the success of on-demand apps such as Uber, AirBnB and Foodora, the on-demand menu caters to guests who don’t have time for more traditional spa treatments by offering them the flexibility and convenience of ordering and enjoying a range of spa treatments whilst lounging by the pool. The following express treatments are just a click away:
- Fuel By The Pool – An express treatment designed to relieve stress and heal any aches and pains. Available for either fifteen or thirty minutes
- Head Rush – A thirty minute head massage designed to promote feelings of calm and relaxation
- Get Twisted – Hair braiding option to keep guests sunbathing in style
“With smartphones now rated the most indispensable travel item and a growing trend towards shorter, more frequent trips, we launched the new Pamper Yourself menu to ensure our guests, who can’t bear to tear themselves away from the pool, can still enjoy some rest and relaxation at a time that’s convenient for them,” said Ni Made Arya Sitiari, Spa Director for W Bali – Seminyak. “We’ve all had to decide between the pool and the spa but with our new WhatsApp booking service, guests at W Bali can do both at the same time, helping them to get the most out of their holiday.”
In addition to the menu, W Bali’s AWAY® Spa has also introduced an on-demand What Men Want menu. These spa-tacular treatments are designed exclusively for men and are available at a click of a button:
- Man Up Facial – Combines energising marine active ingredients with relaxing massage movements to revive the skin
- Lanang Bagus Men’s Massage – A deeply relaxing massage treatment using a combination of traditional massage with acupressure focusing on the lower back
- Deep Heat – A Balinese heat treatment to relive muscle pain and tension
The Pamper Yourself menu is available daily by W Bali’s WET® pool or at the AWAY® Spa, which is open 24/7, whilst the What Men Want menu is only available at the AWAY® Spa.