GTI is on the hunt for an experienced sales and marketing account manager / senior account manager to represent some of our most exciting accounts, including Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority and Vanuatu Tourism Office.
Working within the sales & marketing team and reporting to GTI’s Head of Strategy, the role is to ensure the expert delivery of a range of marketing and trade initiatives, to assist in wider agency projects (including consumer marketing and partnership campaigns), to develop and maintain strong industry contact, and to host famils in destination.
The perfect candidate for this role is an experienced sales and marketing professional looking for a new and rewarding challenge within a fast paced and fun agency environment.
- Key account management
- Maintaining and building industry relationships and contacts
- Developing and driving consumer and trade marketing strategies
- Coordinating and hosting agent famils
- Supporting GTI’s business objectives and helping to maintain its position as a leader in the industry
Get in touch if you are:
Confident and outgoing; able to build solid relationships quickly and have a thorough understanding of the industry and key account management. You have a strong team spirit and have a proven track record in conceptualising and delivering successful, integrated campaigns.
You are also highly organised with strong time management skills. You are energetic and motivated and above all, passionate about travel marketing.
In return GTI can offer you:
- The opporutnity to work with leading travel brands where you’ll provide strategic advice on fully integrated campaigns
- Extraordinary travel opportunities and perks, flexible working arrangements, a great office space, and a supportive and fun team environment
- Career and development opportunities across the full sales & marketing spectrum including consumer marketing, digital and social, sales, public relations and content creation
ABOUT GTI TOURISM
GTI Tourism is a leading travel marketing communications agency engaged by some of the world’s most recognised tourism brands for its expertise in consumer marketing, public relations, destination representation, trade marketing, social media and crisis management.
GTI Tourism’s clients include national tourist offices, global market leading hotel chains, airlines and a range of tour operators and accommodation providers, including I Love NY, New Caledonia Tourism, Las Vegas CVA, W Hotels and LATAM Airlines.
The agency employs 24 people at its head office in Sydney, with a smaller branch located in Auckland, New Zealand. Check out www.gtitourism.com.au for further information and our current client portfolio.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will only be contacted if you have been selected for an interview.