GTI Tourism is seeking an enthusiastic and results-focused Sales and Marketing Account Executive to represent some of the agency’s most exciting tourism board and hospitality clients.
Reporting to Account Managers and Directors, across large, integrated accounts, as well as small project and client accounts, the candidate has a great opportunity to build a range of skills and learn from travel specialists across sales, marketing, digital and PR.
To be the perfect fit for this role, it is essential that you have a true passion for travel, ideally a good understanding of the Australian outbound travel market to the US. You are enthusiastic, hands on and well connected within the travel industry.
Key tasks in this role include:
- Execution of marketing and sales activity plans for your nominated clients, with direction from the relevant client Account Manager or Account Director
- Confidently communicate with clients and travel industry partners via email and phone/Skype, and participate in client conference calls
- Ability to travel internationally is essential (preparing itineraries and hosting trade famils will be required)
- Attend and assist in running industry events, roadshows, trade shows and consumer shows
- Keep across relevant tourism industry updates, market news and competitor activity, and ensure this information is reported on and communicated appropriately
- Complete activity and campaign reports for clients in a timely manner
- Undertake other administration tasks as required by your clients or line manager/s
If this is you, please send your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com