New Caledonia Tourism – Consumer Awareness Campaign “Have It All”
Drive awareness and bookings to New Caledonia, targeting 25 to 35 and 55+ year old, independent and active couples looking to discover cultural, foodie experiences and soft adventure. Engage key markets in Sydney and Brisbane with a special focus on Victoria due the launch of a new Aircalin flight route from Melbourne.
GTI developed and implemented New Caledonia’s “Have It All” campaign, with the help of Masterchef contestant and Australian-French TV/cooking personality Justine Schofield, as the destination Ambassador to communicate about the new flight from Melbourne, engage the Australian audience and trade professionals, provide a PR angle and to create bespoke, consumer friendly destination content for digital and partner channels.
Starting with a qualitative and quantitative study, a bespoke micro site www.haveitall.com.au was created including new content about the destination, wholesaler package deals and a competition for Australians to win a trip to New Caledonia. Traffic was driven to the microsite through a multimedia campaign including digital, billboard, and radio.
- 82,083 unique visitors to the microsite
- 139,741 page views to the microsite
- 26,600 entries to date
- 26 828 251 impressions through Facebook, The Age, Skyscanner, Yahoo and Benmarketing
- 5,333 views on 3AW blog entry with photos from the presenters’ trip to New Caledonia
- 477 views of the short video filmed by the presenter while in New Caledonia
- 69 pieces of coverage were generated across broadcast, print and online media mediums
- Over 8 million consumers
- Estimated advertising value of AUD$183,135.
- Australian visitor numbers to New Caledonia from April to July 2014 increased during the campaign by 10% against 2013, and also post campaign with an increase of 33% from August to December 2014 compared to 2013. Those results highlight an increased brand awareness and desirability for the destination.
- November 14, 2016