Marie Claire photoshoot
To shift negative perceptions and position Las Vegas as a luxury high-end destination we partnered with leading women’s fashion magazine Marie Claire Australia to showcase the destination through a different lens.
Through this partnership we created a series of photo-lead fashion stories, each ten pages, showcasing the different backdrops a Las Vegas experience offers. These fashion stories ran across three different editions of the magazine.
To ensure a direct return for partners, as it is often limited within the fashion pages, we also negotiated an additional destination feature and behind-the-scenes content. By using this content which included, images and video, we were able to amplify the campaign further via Las Vegas’ social media platforms, driving consumer engagement.
The story themes included:
- Desert – showcasing the natural side of Las Vegas proving that visitors don’t need to leave Las Vegas to have outdoor/nature experiences
- Retro – highlighting the Downtown area and the role it plays in Las Vegas’ distinctive history
- Urban Cowgirl – featuring the iconic parts of Las Vegas including the ‘Welcome to Las Vegas’ Sign and the Las Vegas Strip
- Destination feature – highlighting the multiple luxury experiences Las Vegas has to offer
- 10 page fashion story across 3 different issues of Marie Claire Australia. Total reach of 217,314 and advertising value of AUD$375,390
- Social media coverage on Marie Claire Australia’s social media platforms: 340,456 Facebook followers and Instagram 126,000 Instagram followers
- Behind-the-scenes social video shared on both Marie Claire Australia’s social media channels as well as the Las Vegas channels
- 2 page destination feature highlighting the luxury offerings in Las Vegas with an advertising value of AUD$41,753
Images and video available to download here: https://spaces.hightail.com/space/jmarAwOrKD
- August 11, 2017