LVCVA – Las Vegas Food Truck
Over the past ten years, Las Vegas has redefined the culinary and wine experience by offering the most comprehensive collection of celebrity chefs, world-class restaurants and Master Sommeliers than any other destination in the world.
To highlight the culinary offerings, expand destination awareness and increase brand affinity in the Australian market , a campaign was created to showcase the farm to table food philosophy of Harvest by Roy Ellamar within the iconic Bellagio Hotel and Casino and bring this food philosophy onto the plates of Australian consumers. A well-known Australian food influencer and My Kitchen Rules semi-finalist, Jordan Bruno, travelled to Las Vegas to meet Roy Ellamar and create a dish that would resonate well with Aussie foodies. Video content of the collaboration was pushed out through social media and the campaign was brought to life through a Las Vegas food truck activation hosted by Roy and Jordan at Circular Quay in Sydney.
- 17 Instagram posts, 1 YouTube Video and 40 Snapchat stories from influencer
- 812,165 impressions and 25,264 engagements from influencer social content
- 3,713,612 impressions and 1,254 engagements on video via LVCVA’s social channels
- 77 UGC Instagram posts with 25,863 engagements and 730,093 impressions from the food truck activation
- 10,500 consumers reached during food truck activation
- 1,600 dishes served over two days
- Interactive cooking and lunch event for 26 media and trade at The Sydney Seafood School
- TV broadcast with cooking segment on The Morning Show, reaching over 247,000 people and with an estimated PR value of AUD$154,560
- Proactive pitching around Las Vegas foodie experiences
- Media call out to experience the food truck activation firsthand
- July 27, 2017