With a rapidly growing client base and new project wins to boot, we’re currently seeking highly motivated and passionate PR professionals at AE (1-2 years’ experience) and AM/SAM level (4+ years’ experience) to join the team.
We’re looking for enthusiastic and friendly team players, who are creative thinkers and strong content creators. To be considered, you must have your finger on the pulse when it comes to travel and lifestyle and what’s trending in the media, as well as have experience in social media management and community engagement. Above all, you must be high-energy, personable and results driven. Travel and lifestyle experience a bonus.
If successful, you will be working on some of the world’s most recognised travel and hospitality brands, with travel opportunities attached.
Equally dynamic and relaxed, GTI team members enjoy many perks of the job, including travelling the world on famils, delicious office snacks and wine o’clock every Friday. We pride ourselves on our amazing work life balance and offer flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Mentoring, training and development
- A supportive team environment
- Career progression
- Work with a passionate, outgoing and fun team
- Monthly office socials
- Discounts for travelling with some of our clients
- Stunning open plan office in prime Redfern location with access to the best bars, restaurants and cafes
Sound good? Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.